Fara iubire suntem o mare de pulbere in oceanul vietii.

Fara iubire suntem o mare de pulbere in oceanul vietii.
"Cinstesc in tine locul unde isi are originea intregul univers. Daca te afli in acel loc in tine si eu sunt in acel loc in mine, inseamna ca suntem un intreg". Namaste tuturor!

9 mar. 2010

Another poem...

What Is It That I Long For?
by Jelly B.


What is it that I long for?
Why do I crave for so much more?
Is it the beauty in your eyes,
Or is it the love that in your heart lies?
Is it your beautiful smile that I see,
Or the way you gently touch me?
Is it the way you shelter me from all harm's way,
Or the sweet little things that you love to say?
Is it the way you care,
Or the laughter that we share?
What is it about you that makes me want to stay,
To be with you forever, sharing each loving day?
What is it that binds us together,
With promises to love forever?
Why, it is your love that I long for!
It is your love that makes me crave for so much more
It is your love that keeps me here
My heart is where I keep you near
It is you that has kept me strong
I wouldn't care if lovin' you was wrong
You are my world
And I vow to always be your girl

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Impresiile tale:

SOGNI BLU